Managing Territory and Time
This high impact 3.5 hour workshop is designed to enhance salespeople’s ability to manage their sales territories in three critical, related areas: optimal routing, establishing call frequencies based on “return on investment,” and time management.
- A Territory Management Simulation
- Territory Routing Styles with advantages and drawbacks of each style
- Self-analysis of participant’s dominant territory styles (based on a pre-workshop assignment)
- Allocating Calls According to “Return on Investment”
- A Three-Step Process for Optimal Call Allocation
- Determined “Expected Values” for Each Account in the Territory
- A logical, step-by-step process for planning and implementing sound territory management strategies based on allocating calls according to accounts’ and prospects’ present and future potential.