The reality is that most sales managers do not spend enough time with their staff in a coaching capacity providing constant feedback and being a role model who demonstrates the right skills. Many managers today are still focusing too heavily on short term efficiency and not long term effectiveness. Development of staff through on-the-job coaching is a critical function of modern day managers but can take second place to some of the more urgent, but less important priorities. This is a highly interactive one-day workshop designed to help field sales managers.
- Assess their own coaching strengths and development needs through a 360° diagnostic tool
- Implement strategic coaching
- Allocate coaching time according to ROI
- Plan motivational coaching visits
- Act as coaches (not players) on sales calls
- Conduct constructive tactical coaching conferences
- Collaborate with direct reports for ongoing professional development