In order for organisations to excel, they must differentiate themselves and their employees in significant ways that add value to the “customer experience.” They must provide service that is unique, faster, more reliable, more responsive, and more caring than ever before.
Customer Service is an interactive fast-paced one-day workshop with an emphasis on customer-focus and adding value. Customised role plays make the learning experience practical, and make it easy for participants to transfer skills to the workplace. Self-motivation techniques, group discussions, team exercises, workbook-based individual application exercises, and role plays make this programme a highly-interactive and enjoyable learning experience! Topics include;
- What do customers really want?
- The critical role of customer service
- Etiquette and presentation
- Building customer relationships
- Active listening
- Best telephone techniques
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Re—energising and motivation
- Time management and action planning