Prospecting for new business
This prospecting for new business workshop is designed to enhance salespeople’s ability to prospect for new business opportunities by telephone and/or in person, with the objective of setting appointments and gaining access to decision-makers.
The importance of prospecting as part of an organisation’s business development strategy and the challenges of prospecting
- Developing prospecting opportunities (customised) and identifying the ”Ideal” prospect profile
- Sources of leads and prospects and Preparing to prospect
- Developing “call courage”: overcoming reluctance to prospecting
- The Prospecting Scorecard, a record-keeping and motivational tool
- Advantages and objectives of telephone and in-person prospecting
- Turning the “Gatekeeper” into an ally and information source
- Handling voicemail as a prospecting obstacle
A logical, step-by-step process for planning and executing professional prospecting strategies and skills.
Kevin Vincent facilitates all workshops and has 30 plus years experience in management. Kevin has an MBA (Distinction) and been employed at General Manager / CEO level for more than 15 years. He has experience in Directorship and Governance and is a specialist in the disciplines of leadership and organisational management, sales and marketing, and business and strategic planning.
Date 9th August 2016
Time: 0900 – 1200
Venue : to be advised
Register now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $200 + GST pp