VINCENT CONSULTING ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH RESULTS.COM
Vincent Consulting Limited (VCL) is proud to announce that it has formalized a strategic partnership with industry leading software provider RESULTS.com. RESULTS.com provides the world’s leading business management platform, which empowers organizations to execute their strategy and grow. VCL provides strategy, sales and marketing solutions to all size businesses throughout New Zealand.
VCL chooses its partners selectively, and so does RESULTS. Both companies are dedicated to the success of their clients, and VCL is determined that offering RESULTS would enable it to further differentiate its services, deepen its client relationships and drive greater long-term value.
VCL’s clients will get a preferred set of options and pricing from RESULTS, for both the industry-leading One Page Strategic Plan that forms the foundation of the RESULTS system, and for the full management platform that executes that strategy. To learn more, click here.
“We are pleased with the opportunity to partner with Vincent Consulting Limited, which is a well-respected provider in its market,” said award-winning author and RESULTS’ President, Stephen Lynch. “We seek out partners of the highest quality, and we look forward to working together to deliver maximum value for our mutual clients.”
“We are very pleased to partner with the most established and most complete business management platform available,” said Kevin Vincent, Managing Director of VCL. “We chose them because of their track record of empowering companies similar to those in our client base, and we look forward to delivering superior potential to the organizations we serve.”
Our business consulting and sales training services will help you succeed
Does this sound familiar…
- You are a business owner, or manager of a business.
- You are usually very busy with rarely enough time to do all the things you would like to do.
- You would like more time for family & leisure without worrying about your business.
- You believe the business could grow & suspect it may not be running at 100% efficiency.
- You may be considering selling your business but not sure of the value or how to go about it
- You would sometimes appreciate an independent opinion regarding aspects of your business from someone who has walked in your shoes before.
- You are open minded & willing to listen to other people’s opinions based on their business experience and track record.
- You are willing to spend at least one hour per week working on rather than in your business.
A few words about Vincent Consulting…
- We are a New Zealand business improvement consultancy.
- We help with; business planning, succession planning, exit planning, strategic planning, sales planning and training, revenue growth & profit improvement strategies & personnel development.
- We have a 30 year track record of successful business management & value enhancement.
- We provide personalised business advice, tailored to the individual needs of business owners & managers.
- We use proven methodologies to assist business in meeting the expectations of their owners/managers.
- We will listen to your concerns & address your specific needs in a professional way, respecting the fact that you will run your business in the best way you see fit.
- We are a registered service provider to the Regional Business partners / NZTE program.
- We have trained more than 500 people from over 150 companies in sales and customer service skills improvement
- We can perform a needs analysis for your business. Let’s make your business more profitable.
Vincent Consulting operates a friendly, professional service with a “get things done” attitude. Years of experience make our creative problem solving exceptional.
We focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organisation, operations, human resources, and technology.
Strategic Business Planning, Business Ethics, Sales and Service training, Marketing and Leadership mentoring. Our solutions are designed to deliver meaningful results and sustainable growth.
Managing Director, Kevin Vincent has 30 plus years’ experience in management and been employed at General Manager / CEO level for more than 20 years. Kevin has an MBA (Distinction) and Diploma in Digital marketing ( Distinction) . Kevin is experienced in the disciplines of business ethics, leadership and organisational management, sales and marketing, management mentoring and business and strategic planning.